Friday, December 11, 2015

Tonight, my roommate and I have literally spent all day studying. Ever since I got back from class earlier, we have honestly been studying all day. I'm so ready for a break and I am beyond ready to have no responsibilities for a little while. Christmas break will be so nice. As long as I can make it through finals, haha. I don't know how much longer I can spend literally every second of my day looking at study guides or previous quizzes or doing homework. I'm so ready for break.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds horrible! I cannot wait for break either. I am honestly o excited to go home and sleep in my own bed. Also, not eating caf food is going to be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way! Although I've had more papers than actual finals, it's been super stressful, so I know what you mean. Winter break is so close though, we can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya dude. I cant wait to just sit back, relax and just have some personal time. Hope everyone does well on their final exams!

    ReplyDelete