Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So I started watching One Tree Hill on Netflix like forever ago. Then I stopped because I got kinda bored of it, but my best friend Madi told me I needed to try it again. So the other day, I started watching it again and I've been hooked ever since. I love it. It's so addicting, which probably isn't good because I have plenty of other things I could be doing with my time instead of watching Netflix. But I love the show and I'm kind of happy I started watching it again. Every now and then it's nice to be hooked on a tv show I think.

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, one tree hill is not that bad. Although the father who somehow gets a TV show after killing his brother is kind of a douche and that ruined the show for a while until he pulled himself out from under the rock he had been so precariously snuggled under.

    ReplyDelete